The Autonomous Maintenance Pillar is the core of the TPM program. However, it is not possible to implement this pillar without the Planned Maintenance Pillar’s support. Especially in the first phases, these two pillars must work together to construct a preventive system.
This course is given in three separate modules.
- Introduction to autonomous maintenance steps 0-3 days, 20% theory, 80% work on site. Up to 4 work teams can be formed. The training course is usually considered the official kickoff to the program. The implementation of these activities will take approximately 9 to 12 month in the plant.
- Autonomous maintenance intermediate level step 4 (1 day).50% theory 50% on the job training.We will explain how to prepare for step four and simulate one moduleZero Breakdowns should be achieved in this step. The implementation of this step takes approximately 12 to 14 months.
- Autonomous maintenance advanced level steps 5, 6 and 7 (2 days).60% theory 40% on the job.
The relationship between Autonomous and Quality is explained and standards are developed so that the operator can control the process conditions to reduce quality defects.
In these steps you must ensure that the production line does not stop due to breakdowns, Chokoteis and defects (Non-Stop Line).
In this training we will design and start compiling data from manufacturing and create the loss tree structure with SAP. This training links the functions of the PP, PM and QM module. It is designed for the leaders of continuous improvement, production planners and users of the SAP system.
50% theory 50% practical
For a company to achieve and sustain the goals of:
- 0 Accidents
- 0 Emissions
- 0 Solid Residues and Contaminants
- High Ergonomic and Health Standards
We offer you a 6 step SHE training. This course is very practical and involves all personnel in the company.
Theory of Early Equipment and Product Management Pillar in TPM. The 5 steps for initial management as a method to construct a preventive system for Project Management in Capital Expenditures and New Product Development.
Life Cycle Cost, Life Cycle Profit and MP (Maintenance Prevention) sheets will be explained.
This training is for specialists working in Quality Control areas. This methodology will tell you what steps to follow to eliminate the root cause of quality defects. The tool is considered one of the most powerful and complete methods in quality defect reduction and is an excellent complement towards building a Zero-defect system.
This workshop is for people working in quality control area and its purpose is to implement the quality maintenance pillar of TPM the 10 steps Will allow the leaders to construct a management system that is preventive as well as predictive in order to achieve zero defects and guarantee the non-recurrence of the defects. During this course we will develop practical cases .
This course is given into three separate modules:
- Introduction to quality maintenance steps 1 to 4 (3 days)
40% theory 60% on-the-job training.
The implementation of these activities will take approximately 6 to 7 months in the plant.
- Quality maintenance intermediate level steps 5 to 7 three days
60% theory 40% on-the-job training.
The implementation of the steps will take approximately 4 to 5 months.
- Advanced quality maintenance steps 8 to 10 two days
60% theory 40% on-the-job training.
The implementation of the steps takes approximately three months
*We recommend this course be accompanied by follow-up coaching sessions to make sure the program is implemented correctly.
TPM implementation leader course
This course is carried out over three months in separate modules shown below.
- Introduction to TPM (2 days)
- Introduction to focused improvement and Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE). Begin data compilation for the Loss Tree. (1 day)
- 5S safety and introduction to Planned Maintenance (3 days)
- Introduction to Autonomous Maintenance steps 0-3 (3 days)
- Introduction to 6 Ghen Analysis (2 days)
Once the four modules are concluded, the plant is ready to initiate the Pilot activities which will train the future the implementation leaders.
*We recommend this course be accompanied by follow-up coaching sessions to make sure the program is implemented correctly
This workshop is for personnel working in Quality Control areas. We will learn how to construct a QA Matrix which is a fundamental tool in the Quality Maintenance Pillar. The QA Matrix allows us to analyze the quality defects, identifying the places where defects can be predicted, where they are generated, and the relationship they have with equipment parts or processing points.
The QM Matrix will allow us to sustain the conditions for Zero Quality defects.
This is a tool that will help increase client satisfaction by making visible the activities within the processes that add value and and does that don’t,.
The objective of this practical course in VSM is to optimize the flow of value by reducing delivery lead time and costs.
It can be applied to;
- Product development; from the generation of the idea until launching
- Management of information; from purchase order to delivery
- Production cycle; from raw materials to delivery of a finished product to the client
Kart Factory is an experimental workshop that helps us understand the principles of lean manufacturing in a Go-kart Assembly Line. This course is carried out by our strategic partner JMAC Europe in Castellanza (Varese) Italy. Especially effective for those who have theoretical understanding but not much practical experience on the shop floor. The module is based on three important principles that we will learn through;
Minimum requirement 12 participants.
Inventory management course that will teach you how to plan and control old types of inventory so that you can guarantee a high Service level and reduce costs.
- Cross Matrix
- ABC Matrix
- 5S Implementation
- Visual management
- Minimums, Maximums, Re-order point calculation
- FIFO (First-in First-out)
- KANBAN System
- JIT (Just in time)